Contribute
Register

[NEW / TESTING] Intel 7th Generation Kaby Lake CPUs + 200 Series Motherboards in macOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure it is the latest... and check the commit logs to see if anything has been added for Nvidia 1000-series (Pascal).
But you shouldn't expect GPU sensors in HwMonitor without proper support in the kext.
I am not sure if it is latest version.
One is from [RehabMan-FakeSMC-2017-0414.zip],
Another is extract from HWSensor.6.25.1426.pkg.

I think I have installed proper kext for both gpu.
Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 11.52.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 11.52.54 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 11.53.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 11.08.25 PM.png

For quick recovery from boot failure, I simple rename GPUSensor.kext to GPUSensor in EFI terminal.

I am not sure if it is latest version.
One is from [RehabMan-FakeSMC-2017-0414.zip],

I updated it very recently to current code from kozlek's fork, mainly for KabyLake support in CPUSensors.
I do not know if it has proper support for Nvidia 1000-series.
There have been no further updates on kozlek's master branch.

You should check the commit logs and kozlek's issues database.

I updated it very recently to current code from kozlek's fork, mainly for KabyLake support in CPUSensors.
I do not know if it has proper support for Nvidia 1000-series.
There have been no further updates on kozlek's master branch.

You should check the commit logs and kozlek's issues database.
thank you!
I found a new pkg in kozlek's issues list, and it works fine!

It is probably because you have content in the trash from the EFI partition, but EFI is not mounted...
Mount EFI, then empty trash.

Hi RehabMan,
the problem of trash is resolved but not this bug with preference system which crash when I want to access to the mouse settings. I have done another fresh install of macOS and this bug is already here! it's crazy. I have attached details of report crash and a screenshot. thank you so much

Attachments

• System_preference_crash.txt
    74.8 KB · Views: 184
  • panel_system_crash.png
    panel_system_crash.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 431
Last edited:
When I use FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext, it will stop to boot, other three sensor kexts work fine.
could you share your other 3 kext sensors here by loading? :)

Hoo my God excuse me man, I did not see your message, I never consult my notifications, otherwise I would have answered you without any problem. Tell me if you still have the problem and I will send you all my config and the necessary files.

I don't have problem with sleep, it work find.
Tests can be to install a fresh MacOs 10.12.4 with a usb keys containing the 10.12.4 like me I do not? If that's what I'm sending you my files and I give you the approach I followed.

sounds great, if you could attach your EFI files here L/E

thank you!
I found a new pkg in kozlek's issues list, and it works fine!

Must be a private build from kozlek's own computer without source published, as there are no updates yet at github...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back