Contribute
Register

[NEW / TESTING] Intel 7th Generation Kaby Lake CPUs + 200 Series Motherboards in macOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @RehabMan ,

I tried it again and configured the smbios to the iMac18,3 Model, because it has the same CPU. It did not help. I really would appreciate any help. I append the Clover.zip from my USB, it is the default Unibeast configuration with the smbios change. Please look at my screenshot from post #422. I thought it would wirk normally as I only use recommended CustoMac components.

Thank You, Matthias

@Stork can you help me?

Attachments

• CLOVER 2.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Hi @RehabMan ,

I tried it again and configured the smbios to the iMac18,3 Model, because it has the same CPU. It did not help. I really would appreciate any help. I append the Clover.zip from my USB, it is the default Unibeast configuration with the smbios change. Please look at my screenshot from post #422. I thought it would wirk normally as I only use recommended CustoMac components.

Thank You, Matthias

@Stork can you help me?

set config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixHeaders_20000000=true
If you were running a newer Clover, you could use config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixHeaders=true.

set config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixHeaders_20000000=true
If you were running a newer Clover, you could use config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixHeaders=true.

Thank you very much. During installation, disk utility didn't recognize my hard drives. In bios settings I then switchet "Intel Optane ..." to AHCI. Now it is installing.. Maybe that was also the problem which stopped my first installation and the USB from working correctly, is it possible that the optane driver installation in windows did change the bios setting? Would still be weird, because "load optimized defaults" did work the first time, I don't had to change the optane setting.
Anyway I am very thankful for your great help and work.

I am having trouble. I don't understand where to put the FakeCPUID. please help.

I am having trouble. I don't understand where to put the FakeCPUID. please help.
Check: https://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration/KernelAndKextPatches#FakeCPUID
Use: Clover Configurator, see http://mackie100projects.altervista.org/download-clover-configurator/, pick classic or vibrant

(Your macOS disk has a hidden EFI partition. You can open that partition with Clover Configurator (Mount EFI tool) and open info.plist in folder EFI/Clover. Your FakeCPUID should go into info.plist. To put it there, Clover Configurator has a Kernel and Kext Patches section. When you're done, save info.plist.)

Last edited:
The original post has been overcome by Apple releasing a Kaby Lake iMac and MacBook Pro's. See "Edit 2" in Post 1. Sierra 10.12.6 and High Sierra fully support Kaby Lake. Install Sierra or High Sierra then use MultiBeast v9.2.1 or v10.1.1, respectively. :thumbup:

Hello @Stork and @RehabMan I Just Installed New Kabylake Computers with i7 7700K...I just want to ask, Did I Miss Something with my current config.plist ? because, I Installed GC Alpine Ridge Thunderbolt 3, and not showing up on system profiler...But When I Plugged LaCie Rugged USB C,and turn on my hack, the thunderbolt 3 appears on dPCI manager..
thank you

Attachments

• For Rehabman.zip
    17.8 MB · Views: 139
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back