Contribute
Register

[NEW / TESTING] Intel 7th Generation Kaby Lake CPUs + 200 Series Motherboards in macOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
@aka80 yup, I received my Fendi t919 and both wifi and Bluetooth work instantly without any configuration. :)

No Bluetooth issue.

Hi, xxcesarioxx ;)

Ho good congrats :) Do you use the Magic Mouse 2 or not? if yes, when you go in Preferences panel, can you access the Magic Mouse settings without crashing? Thanks man :)

Unless I am missing something system-wise that's needs to be checked/fixed, I'm going to report "success" with my build spec. Everything works but sleep (as I'm currently using the IGPU) in El Capitan. It is my first Hack, and wasn't exactly a walk-in-the-park, but, it could have been far, far worse. I will be adding an nVidia card to the system in the near future, and hopefully with that will come sleep too. Thanks to @Stork for his build & answers, and thanks to @RehabMan for his assistance, patience, and code! Thanks also to @tonymacx86 for the site and the tools (whoever else also wrote them) - when I'm not such a poor bloke I'll happily contribute to the site!!!

I intend to do a guide writeup in the near future for this build.

Unless I am missing something system-wise that's needs to be checked/fixed, I'm going to report "success" with my build spec. Everything works but sleep (as I'm currently using the IGPU) in El Capitan. It is my first Hack, and wasn't exactly a walk-in-the-park, but, it could have been far, far worse. I will be adding an nVidia card to the system in the near future, and hopefully with that will come sleep too. Thanks to @Stork for his build & answers, and thanks to @RehabMan for his assistance, patience, and code! Thanks also to @tonymacx86 for the site and the tools (whoever else also wrote them) - when I'm not such a poor bloke I'll happily contribute to the site!!!

I intend to do a guide writeup in the near future for this build.
Very good! And what about USB SSDT and Pikeralpha ssdtPRGen.sh for Cpu Power Management?
If you did everything now should have also sleep working.

From my understanding, due to the IGPU, sleep won't work. PM is in place and functioning, and the USB SSDT is in place and functioning as expected - the port limit patch also disabled.

From my understanding, due to the IGPU, sleep won't work. PM is in place and functioning, and the USB SSDT is in place and functioning as expected - the port limit patch also disabled.
;)
Have you tried to suspend just the monitor and then wake up? If monitor wakes up it's not a matter of IGPU.
In my case works randomly but it's not IGPU, it's something regarding my bios (same problem in windows) but realease by release goes better.

;)
Have you tried to suspend just the monitor and then wake up? If monitor wakes up it's not a matter of IGPU.
In my case works randomly but it's not IGPU, it's something regarding my bios (same problem in windows) but realease by release goes better.
i end up with reboot...

Hey I've tried this guide and I keep getting stuck. Any tips based on this verbose pic?

Asus STRIX z270e
I7 7700k
Asus gtx 1070

Attachments

• 20170516_124353.jpg
    20170516_124353.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 125
Hey I've tried this guide and I keep getting stuck. Any tips based on this verbose pic?

Asus STRIX z270e
I7 7700k
Asus gtx 1070
There is not a clear error, anyway can you post your clover folder removing themes part?
So we can check.

The DSDT patches are applied. Using iMac14,2. I'm using DP 1.2. Will attach an IOReg in a moment (EDIT: Attached).

Attachments

• IOReg.ioreg
    5 MB · Views: 104
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back