Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkPad L390 Yoga - BIOS 1.29
CPU
i5-8265U
Graphics
UHD 620
I could replace my PM981 (a mess with Hackintosh) with a Intel 600p Series SSD.
The code of the drive is: SSDPEKKW256G7
I was wondering if it creates problem with Mac OS or if someone is using it without problems (with Catalina or Big Sur)
I found good feedbacks for Intel SSD (660p, Optane) with Nvmefix kext but nothing for intel 600p
Thanks in advance

I could replace my PM981 (a mess with Hackintosh) with a Intel 600p Series SSD.
The code of the drive is: SSDPEKKW256G7
I was wondering if it creates problem with Mac OS or if someone is using it without problems (with Catalina or Big Sur)
I found good feedbacks for Intel SSD (660p, Optane) with Nvmefix kext but nothing for intel 600p
Thanks in advance

Thanks but I can exchange my drive for a Intel 600p series for free, so I was wondering if it was ok.
I can’t find it in that list, but I can’t neither find my currently hard drive that instead works well
if you do a search for:
Intel 600p hackintosh

and see how other's have managed to make it work

I found out that it had problems with Sierra and high sierra, when it was necessary to patch dsdt to make nvme drives work.
I read that a guy uses it without problems with Mojave and another successfully used it in a 2015 MacBook Air.
i don’t know much about compatibility with Catalina and Big Sub. Maybe because it works so nobody speaks about it, maybe because It doesn’t work and everyone replaced it. I was wondering if someone knew something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back