Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z390 UD - Clover
CPU
i7-9700
Graphics
RX 480 + UHD 630
Hello, I bought a new SSD (960GB) I want to dual Boot Windows 10 and OSX El Capitan using Clover, how should I proceed?
I was thinking of restoring a time machine backup for OSX, but I don't know if I should install windows or osx first and if there is anything I should know. I found some guides but they are not clear and seem to start from system where one OS is already installed.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hello, I bought a new SSD (960GB) I want to dual Boot Windows 10 and OSX El Capitan using Clover, how should I proceed?
I was thinking of restoring a time machine backup for OSX, but I don't know if I should install windows or osx first and if there is anything I should know. I found some guides but they are not clear and seem to start from system where one OS is already installed.

Dual boot for your laptop is covered in the guide...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

I have Windows, OS X and Linux installed.
I installed...

First Windows
Then Linux
And last OS X

Then I added these operating systems to Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back