Contribute
Register

New RehabMan kexts/builds/binaries for Yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this flag how can i change it? I was not able to find the anything like guy_defer_usb2 flag in config.plist

It is a kernel flag. With Clover, kernel flags to to Boot/Arguments.

It is a kernel flag. With Clover, kernel flags to to Boot/Arguments.

Hey RehabMan, So after yesterday of us not being able to figure out why x86platform wasn't loading in CPU0. I decide to try out clover which I have booted and installed to my hard disk. I was just wondering if maybe you could look at my stuff and see if I'm missing anything. For my DSDT, I just used the one I had patched in my Unibeast install and I generated an SSDT with ssdtPRgen.sh

Here's my ioreg and config.plist if you would like to review them and provide any feedback on it.

Thanks in advanced and thanks for all the troubleshooting steps yesterday

View attachment config.plist

View attachment jdubbioregclover.ioreg

Hey RehabMan, So after yesterday of us not being able to figure out why x86platform wasn't loading in CPU0. I decide to try out clover which I have booted and installed to my hard disk. I was just wondering if maybe you could look at my stuff and see if I'm missing anything. For my DSDT, I just used the one I had patched in my Unibeast install and I generated an SSDT with ssdtPRgen.sh

Here's my ioreg and config.plist if you would like to review them and provide any feedback on it.

Thanks in advanced and thanks for all the troubleshooting steps yesterday

View attachment 108194

View attachment 108195

Yup. Typical config.plist for Ivy/HD4000/7-series laptop. And it appears things are working.

There is a lot more you can do with Clover as far as on-the-fly patches and such, but you can learn as you go there.

Yup. Typical config.plist for Ivy/HD4000/7-series laptop. And it appears things are working.

There is a lot more you can do with Clover as far as on-the-fly patches and such, but you can learn as you go there.

Yea I'm trying to figure out how to patch AppleHDA for audio. I do have one small issue do you know why the boot screen distorts when loading? it happen using clover and chimera/chameleon.

Yea I'm trying to figure out how to patch AppleHDA for audio.

Two step process...

First get AppleHDA working using conventional methods (replacing AppleHDA).

Then see if you can do it with an injector kext and config.plist patches.

I do have one small issue do you know why the boot screen distorts when loading? it happen using clover and chimera/chameleon.

There was always a little glitch... With Yosemite it is bigger/longer...

Two step process...

First get AppleHDA working using conventional methods (replacing AppleHDA).

Then see if you can do it with an injector kext and config.plist patches.

There was always a little glitch... With Yosemite it is bigger/longer...

I found this thread for on the fly patching but it requires that I know my audio codec id do you know where I could locate that information?

I found this thread for on the fly patching but it requires that I know my audio codec id do you know where I could locate that information?

Patched AppleHDA is already available for the U310. You will need some files and data out of that kext.

According to the info I have the U310/U410 uses a 'Conexant CX20672'... 0x14f1506e

Patched AppleHDA is already available for the U310. You will need some files and data out of that kext.

According to the info I have the U310/U410 uses a 'Conexant CX20672'... 0x14f1506e

I saw the Apple HDA for 10.9.5 in the combined U310/U410 thread. Is that kext still acceptable for 10.10 use? Also I saw the thread where you guys talked about the script but there's no clear instructions for it and I can't figure it out. Can you help me get on the right track or is the 10.9.5. kext still good to go?

I saw the Apple HDA for 10.9.5 in the combined U310/U410 thread. Is that kext still acceptable for 10.10 use? Also I saw the thread where you guys talked about the script but there's no clear instructions for it and I can't figure it out. Can you help me get on the right track or is the 10.9.5. kext still good to go?

Yes. You could use the bits from it to do a patch on-the-fly injector.

In fact, I think I have one right here, attached...

I do not know if the data files in the combo thread are the same as the ones I have on my machine... Something for you to check.

Attachments

• AppleHDA_CX20672.zip
    10.3 KB · Views: 157
Yes. You could use the bits from it to do a patch on-the-fly injector.

In fact, I think I have one right here, attached...

I do not know if the data files in the combo thread are the same as the ones I have on my machine... Something for you to check.

So do I just rename that kext to AppleHDA and put it in S/L/E and then add the plist info to clover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back