Contribute
Register

New Player - Low Profile Intel DH61AG mini-ITX - G4 Cube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im interested in finding out how loud that cooler is. Please tell us when you have it installed. Thanks!

chaos

Can you post some details of your setup? That would help us diagnose the issue for you. My first thought would be that the board is not powered properly. What power supply are you using?

I died the dh61-ag??, I have provided an Asus P8H67-i, to decide which mb buy. I have already received the K2 cooler is perfect, does the same buzz that the original intel. I will upload pictures and video for you.
now I have asus motherboard P8H67-i with 4gb ram, kingston v200 ssd and cpu i3 2125.
you know a guide to install osx ml in this motherboard?, I can enable HD3000 here?
Muchas gracias

Hi Neil,

I noticed that you had a bluetooth dongle attached the the internal USB header. You didn't include it in your Bill of Materials. Are you still using it? Do you have it connected internally or to one of the "bottom ports? Which dongle is it? And does it support the Apple trackpad? Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks in advance!

chaos

Hi Neil,

I noticed that you had a bluetooth dongle attached the the internal USB header. You didn't include it in your Bill of Materials. Are you still using it? Do you have it connected internally or to one of the "bottom ports? Which dongle is it? And does it support the Apple trackpad? Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks in advance!

chaos

Yes I am sorry that the BT dongle did not make onto the bill of material. I think in post #61 I identified it and it is shown on several photos that follow. The device that I used is a Kensington Bluetooth® USB Micro Adapter (runs about $ 20 US). I have the Apple Track Pad and Apple Wireless Keyboard paired with it now on ML 10.8.2 and it works first class. However I learned that you do need to position the device outboard as much as possible (see photo). With it pushed back nearly flush with the bottom panel, the range falls off to nothing. With it positioned as show here, my BT devices are about 8 feet from the G4 Cube and work nicely.

I made up a short USB A connector to header cable and used the single USB 2 port located next to the input power.

BT.jpg

I will admit to not using the BT devices much as I use a 4 port K/M/DVI/USB AVOCENT switch most of the time with a standard wired keyboard and Logitech wireless mouse. I have also used my Magic Mouse with this system however I have damaged it by letting a set of batteries leak and the mess solidified ... that will be another story to see if I can get it a part and back together and have it work.

Have fun
neil

Edit: and this posting has been generated using the Apple Wireless Keyboard and Track Pad on the G4 Cube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back