Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Player - Low Profile Intel DH61AG mini-ITX

neilhart said:
beelzebozo said:
neilhart said:
Sleep and wake from sleep does not work (yet).neil

Did you edit a DSDT for this mobo?

Not at this point. I just brought it up on Monday evening and yesterday I completed a fresh Lion install.

If you know of someone that is good at DSDT.aml generation I would be glad to work with them on this one. I noted that MdLd0n on Insanleymac has stopped responding to user requests for DSDT help (last post that I saw was early October).

And an update on CPU selection. I re-read the Intel table of compatible CPUs and noted that there is an i5-2405S listed. This one has 4 cores with 4 threads and more features. However it is more $$ but would run a HD3000 system.

neil

What about MacMan? Or tony?

neilhart said:
beelzebozo said:
neilhart said:
Sleep and wake from sleep does not work (yet).neil

Did you edit a DSDT for this mobo?

Not at this point. I just brought it up on Monday evening and yesterday I completed a fresh Lion install.

If you know of someone that is good at DSDT.aml generation I would be glad to work with them on this one. I noted that MdLd0n on Insanleymac has stopped responding to user requests for DSDT help (last post that I saw was early October).

And an update on CPU selection. I re-read the Intel table of compatible CPUs and noted that there is an i5-2405S listed. This one has 4 cores with 4 threads and more features. However it is more $$ but would run a HD3000 system.

neil

PM me a DSDT from your system and I'll take a look.

It's harder than we thought? :lol:

eelhead said:
Mate94 said:
Yeah that's why I didn't grab that board. I so wanted to but was advised not to lol

Just wanted some info from belzebozo about the DSDT. ;)
Seems like the H67N out of production in the USA so need another supported mITX motherbord.

Mate94 said:
eelhead said:
Mate94 said:
Yeah that's why I didn't grab that board. I so wanted to but was advised not to lol

Just wanted some info from belzebozo about the DSDT. ;)
Seems like the H67N out of production in the USA so need another supported mITX motherbord.
I know he did some edits but I dont know how Neil fared out.

The replacement is the H61 :/

I did get a GA-H67N-USB3-B3 yesterday :D but I had to have somebody pic it up for me and now ship it cross country to me lol

eelhead said:

I did get a GA-H67N-USB3-B3 yesterday :D but I had to have somebody pic it up for me and now ship it cross country to me lol

:shh:

beelzebozo said:
eelhead said:

:shh:
lol I'm in the dark so ...
I do like the board though and really wanted one :(

Just a note that this motherboard is still a question mark.

I am experiencing random lockups which is reason alone to hold up on any plans or acquisitions.

I will post status as it changes.

neil

neilhart said:
Just a note that this motherboard is still a question mark.

I am experiencing random lockups which is reason alone to hold up on any plans or acquisitions.

I will post status as it changes.

neil

Hi Neil,

Are you running this purely on OSX or do you have a windows install that you can hook up and use it with to check out whether it is hardware related or purely OSX compatability?

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back