Contribute
Register

New Method for Enabling NVIDIA Web Drivers in Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me this method did not work.
I had to fix the nvram and use EMUVARIABLE in Clover ...
X99 G1 Gamming / Gigabyte GTX 970 OC MINI

350f1859a9.jpg

I have a GTX 950 and this solution does not work. Does anyone else with a 950 have success?

Is there a way to disable from within clover? I can't seem to edit the parameters section of my config file.. does Clover r3763 know enough to change that flag when booting after ticking the original "nv disable" option?

-no-zp flag has been known to fix black screen on 9xx nv cards nothing to lose by trying it

I tried but did not work.

I also tried Problem#4 method 1. On the topic on this forum to resolve bugs with nvidia drivers but it doesn't work either

I have successfully enabled web drivers but strange thing happened that Adobe Mercury Playback Engine GPU Cuda is not enabled despite installation of cuda drivers 7.
Any clue?

Would welcome some help on this - second display gives no-signal

Upgraded smoothly from El Capitan to Sierra - made adjustments to config.plist for NvidiaWeb - latest Nvidia drivers loaded.

Using 13,2 profile - which I believe doesn't suffer from the same board-id / graphics drop out as the 6,1 and 14/17

System is clearly recognising that the second display - but is not sending a signal.

The system initially boots on the second display but when the nvidia drivers kick in it switches to the Benq and 'no signal's on the Acer.

Worked fine on El-Cap - GTX 960 - 2 x 4K displays - One on DP (working) and one on HDMI 2.0 (no signal after boot progress bar)

Any Ideas?
View attachment 211345 Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 09.12.52.png

I have an Asus Maximux VIII Gene Z170 motherboard. This new method did not work for me. Old method works fine.

Cuda doesn't seem to be working.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back