Motherboard
Gigabyte G170X - Gaming 7
CPU
3.47 intel i7
Graphics
GeForce GTX 970
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
After updating the Clover, I had to jump through several hoops. I noticed that the OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi was deleted and I managed to get it back in via the shell. However, when I finally boot up, it wouldn't let me switch to Nvidia video card after several reboots. Does this mean I now have to delete the OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and download AptioMemoryfix.efi? I am no longer able to access EFI on my main hard drive - only on the Recovery Disk. Is that normal after the update? I never experienced that before with previous updates. I am using 10.12. Thanks.

Motherboard
ASUS Prime Z370 A
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
MacBook Pro
I did a clean install, then followed OP instructions and changed the code text exactly as below:

<key>SystemParameters</key>
<dict>
<key>InjectKexts</key>
<string>YES</string>
<key>InjectSystemID</key>
<true/>
<key>NvidiaWeb</key>
<true/>
</dict>

I'm reformatted my SSD and installed High Sierra from my USB to my SSD as if it was the first time and I'm still suck in infinite reboot, I really don't know were to go from here.
I boot from Verbose and this is what it read, It's clear it's my GPU, however I don't know exactly how to solve this.

I really hope someone could help.

I have a Gigabyte GeForce 1080 DirectX 12 GPU.
IMG_7861.JPG

Motherboard
Gigabyte G170X - Gaming 7
CPU
3.47 intel i7
Graphics
GeForce GTX 970
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
I'm about to give up on upgrading to High Sierra - I have done this several times on different days to no avail. I have followed the instructions to the letter. It just stop short of the last few percent of installing it and it hasn't even started rebooting. Any ideas on how I can resolve this or just go ahead and try installing mojave instead? Any advice?

Motherboard
ASUS X99 A II
CPU
I7 6900k
Graphics
GTX 970
Hello all,
So i put in my config my new aorus GTX 1080 TI 11Go, made all of procedure : update security , update driver to F11, and cuda 410.130, edit config.plist and put NvidiaWeb etc... . And i tested with my main app, and i see it is no faster then my last gtx 970 4Go, i see no changes. how can we be sure that the full accelleration of graphics is operational? when i open config.plist with clover configurator, in boot section i see that nvda_drv=1 is no checked, i have tu checke it even if i modified config.plist with text edit yet? Or it's my application that not take boost of the graphic card?

And in clover configurator, under graphics section there is nothing.

I instaled my built with the guide of KGP based on x99 A II and with sierra that i updated to the latest version, and it work well, but not the graphics i think.

i use clover v 2.4k rev 4289

Anybody can help me?

thanks.

Motherboard
Aorus Z390 I Pro Wifi
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
As of macOS Sierra, nvda_drv=1 in config.plist under Boot > Arguments is no longer working to initiate drivers. Clover has been updated with a new System Parameter setting called NvidiaWeb.

There's a new method for enabling the NVIDIA Web Drivers in the latest versions of Clover (r3751+). It can be turned on and off by editing /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist to add SystemParameters/NvidiaWeb. This parameter takes the place of nvda_drv=1 boot flag, which may not work in macOS Sierra.

1. Mount EFI Partition
2. Open /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist with text edit, Xcode, or Plist Editor Pro
3. Edit as shown below:

Code:
    <key>SystemParameters</key>
    <dict>
        <key>InjectKexts</key>
        <string>YES</string>
        <key>InjectSystemID</key>
        <true/>
        <key>NvidiaWeb</key>
        <true/>
    </dict>
4. Remove Boot/Arguments/nvda_drv=1 if necessary
5. Save and reboot
Worked perfectly for me! Thanks!

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P
CPU
E7400
Graphics
GT 710
Mobile Phone
iOS
Where in the file do you put it? e.g. (Bottom, Top, Middle)

Motherboard
Z10PE-D8 WS
CPU
2 E5-2650V3
Graphics
1050 Ti
I decide to install nvidia drivers from nvidia site, I had everything working fine with web driver, so don't ask me why because I do not know !! :(
I am facing this problem, but I can access only the rescue mode at boot time.
clover v 2.4k rev 4444, macOS Sierra installed Sept 2018, as MacPro6.1
How can I edit the config.plist? I can mount the EFI partition in the terminal in rescue mode but do not have text editors
Any suggestions ?
thx

UPDATE:
So I fixed the issue by restoring backups from Time Machine. I do daily backups !
thx

Last edited: