1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 11.33.40 AM.png

They made a smaller iPhone 7!, I prefer the sharper edges on my older SE. The new one has the same A13 chip as the iPhone 11 pro.

The sleep/wake/power button has been moved to the side!. I always found that positioning awkward, I was blessed with large hands and that might explain why I dropped my 7 so many times, having to shuffle fingers to get that button. Glad they stuck with Touch ID too, a notch on a small screen would look ridiculous. I feel safer with Touch ID, I can't explain why, maybe I'm uncomfortable with holding a phone to my face to unlock it.

Last edited:
After watching a couple of reviews on YT, I can see why a new iPhone SE makes sense. The reviewers make an interesting point, because it has the same A13 Bionic chip found in the iPhone 11 and 11 pro. This phone will probably last 3,4 maybe even 5 years, if you don't manage to break it within that time. It might only have one camera on the back so you won't get all the features of an 11 and its not so good in dark mode. But it can hold its own when it comes to video, matching the performance of the 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back