Contribute
Register

New Intel NUC NUC8i7BEH compatibily

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am install Mojave on a NUC8i7BEH. Basically I follow the instructions given by RehabMan.
Its IGPU is Iris Plus 655. The legacy boot is enabled. The VRAM is still shown 7 MB. any idea?

I am install Mojave on a NUC8i7BEH. Basically I follow the instructions given by RehabMan.
Its IGPU is Iris Plus 655. The legacy boot is enabled. The VRAM is still shown 7 MB. any idea?
try: clover intelGFX fake id 0x3EA58086

Hi there, I got my Boxnuc8i7beh1 on Mojave 10.14.2. I have a question about the onboard m.2.
I use a sata ssd and I am trying to install a bcm94360cs2 with m.2 B+M adapter, I can't see this card anywhere, osx or windows.
Does nuc8 allow this setup? I'm kinda new to this m.2 standard and not sure if the wifi card would work like this. or do I have a defective card/adapter? thank you.

Hi, after follow RehabMan's instructions to install Mojave 10.14.2 on my nuc8i7beh. Everything looks okay except Bluetooth, no audio and usb 3 seems not working. Is there any guide? I have external bluetooth dongle. How can I make it work? Thank you for your help. Happy New Year.

audio over HDMI is working but built-in mic and 3.5mm audio jack are not working. Any solution?
I saw some threads mentioned that the built-in bluetooth won't work. I am trying to use bluetooth dongle to replace it but I have no idea how to do so. Anyone can help me. Thanks.

audio over HDMI is working but built-in mic and 3.5mm audio jack are not working. Any solution?
I saw some threads mentioned that the built-in bluetooth won't work. I am trying to use bluetooth dongle to replace it but I have no idea how to do so. Anyone can help me. Thanks.

I also installed on a NUC8i7BEH following Rehabs guide. The audio jack does work on my computer though...
Bloetooth is known to not work. Depending on your bluetooth dongle, it should just be pluginplay. If not, it's most likely not a dongle only made for windows and not for MacOS.

saxmand, I fixed the audio issue by VoodooHDA. The dongles I tried are CSR8510 and a unknown intel chipset by GenesysLogic. Both of them can detected as USB dongles but I have no ideas how to make them work. The internal bluetooth is still active but I can't switch it off. It also cannot detect anything or be detected by other BT devices.

Anyone know which WIFI/BT dongle is working? Please advise. Thank a lot.

Anyone know which WIFI/BT dongle is working? Please advise. Thank a lot.
About Bluetooth - intel WLAN/Bluetooth card in NUC don't have firmware and install this firmware every boot at start in Windows
If you start windows and after start macos (IMPORTANT - only without manual switch off energy) - bluetooth working fine

bluetooth Rehabman kext patch only for Broadcom cards

I bought usb bluetooth BCM20702A0 chip and work very well with Magic Mouse after install Rehabman Bluetooth patch
link https://www.citilink.ru/catalo…quipment/netcards/341953/ - maybe you will find same in your country

I hope the information will help you

Hi @NicoLeOca, I had the same problem as you.
I also do have the NUC8i5BEK and I was successful by following @Vanessag steps including copying her provided CLOVER folder.
I did not replaced any kext files but I also did not have issues so far.

Cheers
poncho
So issues now :(:
My Scarlett Focusrite 2i2 Audio Interface is not working properly.
Allthough I am able to use the Audio Interface as an input (so microphones work) however not as an output (Headphones do not receive a signal from the NUC8i5BEK)
Currently I use the NUC8i7BEH-USB.kext
Anyone similiar issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back