Contribute
Register

New Intel HD Graphics Boot Flags in Chimera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: New Intel HD Graphics Boot Flags in Chimera

Hi Tony, could I get full Qe/ci for my hd 2000, with 00301000 id value? thank you very much
There is no support for the HD2000 in OS X.

Try using this IGPlatformID in your org.chameleon.Boot.plist

Code:
<key>IGPlatformID</key>
<string>04160000</string>

hey wildwillow, it didnt work =/ any other recommendations?

here is my bootlist.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
	<string>No</string>
	<key>IGPEnabler</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Kernel</key>
	<string>mach_kernel</string>
	<key>Kernel Flags</key>
        <string>  </string>
	<key>Legacy Logo</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Timeout</key>
	<string>1</string>
    <key>GenerateCStates</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>GeneratePStates</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>UseKernelCache</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>Graphics Mode</key>
    <string>"1920x1080x32"</string>
    <key>IGPlatformID</key>
	<string>04160000</string>
</dict>
</plist>

hey wildwillow, it didnt work =/ any other recommendations?

You have alternate display connectors from the motherboard. DVI-D, HDMI, DP. Suggest if it is possible to use an alternate connection to your monitor.

doesn't work for me, my hd4600 flickering with most idcode, and doesn't work with others.
Flickering a lot, on all the screen surface...maybe there's anothers id code? My product id is 0412 and in windows it say port pci 0002.
So i tried 04120002 and some others custom code, without result.(not working at all)

Can someone help me, I've got a Sony Tap 20 with a Intel Core i5 3317U and the Intel 4000 won't work, I tried every code for IGPEnabler and none of them worked for me. The only way I can get graphics is by booting with -x boot flag and that way, the graphics are really glitchy because the acceleration doesn't work. I really need your help, this is the last thing I need to get it fully functional. Thanks

You don't say in the original post, but if I have the 2011 CustoMacMini with ONLY Intel HD 3000, and am NOT using a graphics card, should I use IGPEnabler at all? If so, should it be set to YES or NO? Thank you.

Here's a strange one. With both my gtx660sc and HD4600 enabled, graphics enabler no and igpenabler = yes, the first video I load is garbled pink noise (or if I run luxmark before anything, the first render is all noise) and all things afterwards are fine. Anyone have any ideas?

For me, on a gigabyte Z87 HD3 motherboard, with an i5 4440 so using an HD4600, pretty all the code worked, but very buggy, flickering a lot, unusable (using hdmi)...don't know what to do.
When i delete the id line in plist, that's the same, the id line didn't help me.

I have your motherboard and it has been a nightmare to make the system to recognize the HD4600 graphic card. Did you already fixed your issues and if so, can you please let me know how did you managed to do it? I really need help. PLEASEEEE!!!

Here's a strange one. With both my gtx660sc and HD4600 enabled, graphics enabler no and igpenabler = yes, the first video I load is garbled pink noise (or if I run luxmark before anything, the first render is all noise) and all things afterwards are fine. Anyone have any ideas?

Im a little new with Hackintosh, can you please let me know where did you add the IGPenabler=YES? Did you added to the Chameleon.plist? or to another place? Thanks in advance for your answer.

GraphicsEnabler=No and IGPenabler=Yes are put into the /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist file by MultiBeast for Mavericks automatically if you choose DSDT Free in MultiBeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back