Contribute
Register

New install for ASUS TUF Gaming Z790-Plus WiFi D4 w/i7-13700K CPU

Can I see the output of the command below from your system please just to confirm something...

Code:
sudo pmset -g

I have sleep working now after reading the post below, I also moved the Fenvi to it's own USB header (Left) and the Corsair HUB on the right one with the three Corsair devices attached (That alone didn't fix sleep though)...

Can I see the output of the command below from your system please just to confirm something...

Code:
sudo pmset -g

I have sleep working now after reading the post below, I also moved the Fenvi to it's own USB header (Left) and the Corsair HUB on the right one with the three Corsair devices attached (That alone didn't fix sleep though)...

Here is the output:

System-wide power settings:
Currently in use:
standby 1
Sleep On Power Button 1
womp 0
hibernatefile /var/vm/sleepimage
proximitywake 1
powernap 1
gpuswitch 2
networkoversleep 0
disksleep 10
standbydelayhigh 86400
sleep 1 (sleep prevented by sharingd)
hibernatemode 3
ttyskeepawake 1
displaysleep 20
tcpkeepalive 1
highstandbythreshold 50
standbydelaylow 86400

What where you checking - whats different?

Code:
sudo pmset -g

Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 4.25.23 PM.png

This is what Hackintool power shows as well...

I just noticed, sleep now works (Fully off) but only on and after the second try!

I have tried the ErP settings and still same, will have another go tomorrow.

I just noticed, sleep now works (Fully off) but only on and after the second try!

I have tried the ErP settings and still same, will have another go tomorrow.
Talk nice to her and she just might work out for you!

Back