Contribute
Register

New install for ASUS TUF Gaming Z790-Plus WiFi D4 w/i7-13700K CPU

That was a faulty MoBo... It works now with all 4 sticks together. I had to find the correct XMP profile (XMP II 3603-21-21-39-1,35v). I just ran a 10 min throttlng cinebench test with no issues. I've seen higher scores, but different MoBo, maybe some OC...

Last edited:
Capture d’écran 2023-02-06 à 19.06.25.png

Screenshot 2022-10-28 at 12.15.24 AM (2).png

Last edited:
here are my scores to compare - i noticed our video scores are close with diffent cards

You helped me a lot, thanks for that !
I don't see where your GPU score is... I'm probably missing something. Here are my Metal geekBench results.
metal.png

here are my scores to compare - i noticed our video scores are close with diffent cards
sorry i was refering to the cinabench scores - yours is 29827 vs mine 29827 - unless im blind and reading the wrong pics - these performed the same but i did a GB5 metal test just now and only scored 77318 - yours clearly beats my 5700XT lol -
Again -Congratulations on getting it to work - I'm glad I was finally able to return the efforts to another user! Next step- make a copy of your EFI boot folder and put it on a USB stick, and tape/wrap/wire/tie strap it or what ever to secure it to the computer for the "IN-CASE-OF-EMERGENCY-BREAK-CLASS-HERE" pacinc button - lol !

You helped me a lot, thanks for that !
I don't see where your GPU score is... I'm probably missing something. Here are my Metal geekBench results.View attachment 563089
sorry i was refering to the cinabench scores - yours is 29827 vs mine 29827 - unless im blind and reading the wrong pics - these performed the same but i did a GB5 metal test just now and only scored 77318 - yours clearly beats my 5700XT lol -
Again -Congratulations on getting it to work - I'm glad I was finally able to return the efforts to another user! Next step- make a copy of your EFI boot folder and put it on a USB stick, and tape/wrap/wire/tie strap it or what ever to secure it to the computer for the "IN-CASE-OF-EMERGENCY-BREAK-CLASS-HERE" pacinc button - lol !

I don't want to be rude... but my cinebench result is 37103... I think you read twice your own cinebench ;)
My next step now is to find out how to patch my DSDT myself like a big boy.

Edit : my EFI is already in a safe in Fort Knox ;)

Oops bad eyes here - your good -:)

Oh forgot to mention: Regardless - these are hell of scores for a Mac!

Back