i7-13700K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm ready for this new build (in the subject line) but cant find any successful builds. I've been searching this tonymac for days now but cant seen to find a good EFI build comparable that will boot and install macOS 13.0 Ventura - Can sombody point me to a good post with a working EFI build that I coan use as a starting point?

I'm ready for this new build (in the subject line) but cant find any successful builds. I've been searching this tonymac for days now but cant seen to find a good EFI build comparable that will boot and install macOS 13.0 Ventura - Can sombody point me to a good post with a working EFI build that I coan use as a starting point?
they have not long come out, you can always try setting one up for yourself

Screenshot 2022-10-28 at 12.15.24 AM (2).png

I'm very happy with the scores and performance now

I'm putting together a similar build. Could you share the EFI you put together for this?

revised - see next msg below

Last edited:
I'm putting together a similar build. Could you share the EFI you put together for this?
Sorry not yet. I'm still editing it howerver use OC GEN X to generate the efi and it will work just fine - pm me for additional help once you start...

Sorry not yet. I'm still editing it howerver use OC GEN X to generate the efi and it will work just fine - pm me for additional help once you start...
What settings did you use for OC GEN X?

This config is for macOS Ventura 13.0 on a Asus TUF Gaming Z790-Plus WiFi D4 motherboard with an Intel i7-13700K CPU, 128 GB DDR4 RAM, and a AMD Saphire 5700XT Video card

Also, you will need to generate a new Serialnumber, MLB, SmUUID, ROM numbers under the OC Gen X SMBIOS tab.
Please regen your numbers and do not use these numbers included - I gened them up for this posting only...

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    8 MB · Views: 1,518
Last edited:
Back