Hi everyone! Nice to see that this amazing build MrMinimizer has worked well for several users.
Also an apology to the members of this forum and the admins for breaking the rules by removing build info in the profile. Won’t happen again.
Build Update: Today I finally had the time to finish putting all the parts together of this build with 4 differences -
1. i9 13900k instead of the i7 13700k
2. G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 CL16-19-19-39 1.35V
32GB (2x16GB) instead of the G.Skill Ripjaws
3. NZXT AC-IUSBH-M3 Internal USB Hub instead if the NZXT USB2 version.
4. (Already owned) Phantom Gaming Radeon Vega VII
My questions are:
1. Where/what changes do I need to make to have a successful Ventura 13.2.1 build with the shared EFI (pg.27)? (I'm thinking in Moto BIOS, config.plist and EFI but just want to make sure)
2. I see on Asus’ website that BIOS 0805, 0809 and 0810 are out for download, should I stay at BIOS 0602? Maybe I missed it but I do not see anyone mentioning about updating their MoBo BIOS.
Excuse the noob questions. Still new at this. Thanks in advance!