Contribute
Register

New iMacs Now Available With 9th Gen Intel Core CPUs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clover r4918 commit comments today state "add info for iMac Early 2019. thanks to bootmacos" so it seems we're getting closer.

Ah that's good, so probably a week or two before it drops. The Clover team have always been pretty active development-wise.

I checked 4918, no support yet via Clover Configurator for predefined SMBIOS‘s combinations. I guess this needs a update for Clover Configurator?
Yeah, at 99%, iMac19,1-2 SMBIOS definitions will be available on the next version of Clover Configurator.
Someone on this forum said that for the SMBIOS definitions of the new Mac Mini he waited 3-4 weeks to see them in Clover Configurator. So I believe the update will come soon.

Yeah, at 99%, iMac19,1-2 SMBIOS definitions will be avaiable on the next version of Clover Configurator.
Someone on this forum said that for the SMBIOS definitions of the new MacMini he waited 3-4 weeks to see them in Clover Configurator, so I believe the update will come soon.

its Out

The update is just released -> Clover Configurator has 19,1 and 19,2 smbios in there, yipeee...

Edit: Was so excited that i didnt see, that you already remarked it...

Did you successfully configure the settings?

For some reason I can not bring up the OS after updating the settings

Stuck at the start of the BOOT

So I ran this link through Google translate --> SMBIOS 19,1/19,2

If you scroll down to the end you'll see that he had trouble booting the new SMBIOS on "regular" 10.14.4. Its been mentioned many places the new iMacs have a custom build so we very well could be waiting on the next build release to support these SMBIOS's.

Did you successfully configure the settings?

For some reason I can not bring up the OS after updating the settings

Stuck at the start of the BOOT
maybe Need add
<key>Boot</key>
<dict>
<key>Arguments</key>
<string>-no_compat_check</string>

I just tried latest beta of clover and set 19,1 or 19,2 in CC, but get an error: "this version of mac os x is not supported on this platform"

its work for me
i jest cant not set the CPU model

i get error for replies the AppleSystemInfo file...

Does anyone know how to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back