Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Screen Shot 16.jpg

It's very rare to find a DP input on a budget IPS monitor. This works ideally if you have a Dell or HP business desktop that you are using as a CustoMac. Adapting DP to HDMI leads to a number of issues. These are ideal for viewing online content and other general use scenarios. Should be very easy on your eyes if you spend 3 or more hours per day reading text based sites on your monitor. It's the number 2 best seller on Amazon today. Since it's IPS instead of a TN panel these will work well in a dual monitor setup.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BF4CZSV/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

Screen Shot 17.jpg

Thanks trs96! :clap:

I went ahead & jumped on 1. If I like it, which I think I should (I've had HP monitors in the Past) I might get another 1 & then sell my 27" 144Hz ASUS. Then would stick both on a dual desk mount.

I don't game alot, so 75Hz is the bare minimum I would accept on a monitor (somewhat spoiled with the 144Hz on my 27" ASUS, a VA panel though I think). I think the HDMI port is dying on my ASUS. It goes black every once in a while for a few seconds, but then always comes back.

2 monitors would be handy, not only pesonally, but now that I've been working from home for about 6 months.

I'll reply back with my thoughts on the HP once it arrives.

Thanks again.

The monitor is great - really like it. Screen seems a bit more sharper than the ASUS 27" I had, which had a .31mm dot pitch & VA panel as opposed to this HP which has .27mm IPS panel. There a little light bleed on the bottom right side of the panel but nothin major. I also like the controls on this monitor better than the ASUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back