Onboard graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I am a new maker in the hackintosh world and I am needing some help with the install of the OS X.

My build is,
Intel core i7-4790
Gigabyte H97-D3H motherboard
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram (2x8 GB)
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB HDD 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive
Corsair Builder Series CX 500 Watt ATX/EPS (CX500) power supply

Okay here's my problem, I downloaded mavericks on a mac laptop and used UniBeast to make my USB drive bootable. So that all went good and then, when I try and boot on my hackintosh via the bootable USB drive, the screen is stuck like this!
IMG_7343[1].jpg
( DRMStatus: iTunes/Apple Store Content Access Problem. Content playback may be disabled on this computer. You can continue to use the machine, but you should contact an Apple support representative. ErrorCode: 8877652 )

I don't know if it is a corrupted mavericks download file? As my WiFi is very slow and sporadic when mavericks was installed on the existing mac.
This is really frustrating as it is my first build:banghead: so any help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

Thank you so much!! This worked and let me boot but now I have another problem, I did this and when it booted and got me on the hackintosh I accidentally went and shut down the hackintosh because multibeast was really, really slow and not letting me select anything:thumbdown:. Also it showed that it was using only 4 gigabytes of ram when I have 16! Now I don't know how to boot back onto the hackintosh and if I do how can I fix both of these problems. 1.) multibeast very slow and lagging and not letting me click anything and 2.) how much ram is in the computer thanks again!

Hi

I'm glad that you found the boot flag for your machine and always use that boot flag for the next boot or you can boot from usb installer and choose your hdd or ssd. For multibeast you should try Easybeast for new installation, usually it solves problem.
Thanks! I'm on vacation at the moment and I will try that when I get home. Is Easybeast an alternative to multibeast? Or does it help along multibeast sorry my wording is confusing but I hope that you get what I mean. Also, does Multi beast solve the ram problem of 4GB's like when going through all the settings on multibeast is there a place to select your ram size? And with the boot flag, do you mean I use that same boot flag every single time I turn my machine on (ex. After I use multibeast)? I'm sorry again I have so many questions it's just this is my first Hackintosh and I don't want to mess it up!:lol: Thanks for replying this far!

Look at the link below, scroll down to multibeast section to see how they set up:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/445-unibeast-install-os-x-yosemite-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

As i suggested you should try Easybeast that should solve many issues.

You should use the same boot flag to boot your hard drive every time you turn on your machine.

Ohhhh that is what you mean yes I used Easybeast and that was really super slow like for one drop down to go down it took about 5 minutes and I couldn't figure out the reason why it was so slow so that's when I shut it down but now knowing I just have to use the same boot flag that helps so thank you. Thanks for all your help and I hope that I can get it working now but thanks for the advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back