Mac
  1. Mac mini
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi, everybody!

Right to the point, then the rest.

Did anyone build a hackintosh of the new Mac Pro on Intel Xeon Gold or at least Silver? How does it work?

Which motherboard is right for it?
I heard that you can use ASUS WS C621E SAGE.
Or can I build with one head on a GIGABYTE C621 AORUS XTREME?

What I was thinking...

256 Gb RAM would be enough, but I don't know where to build 512 Gb if I wanted to build hackintosh iMac Pro in top configuration.
How will the system respond to large amounts of RAM? I heard that there is a warning.

I was thinking of building on Intel Core i9-10980XE Extreme Edition 18-core.
You can also put Windows 10 for games and 3D Max.

You can watch the board better than this GIGABYTE X299 DESIGNARE EX (rev. 1.0) or you can watch these:
- ASUS Prime X299 Edition 30
- GIGABYTE C621 AORUS XTREME
- GIGABYTE X299X AORUS MASTER
- GIGABYTE X299X DESIGNARE 10G

I need a maximum of M.2 for the system disk to be at least 4 Tb, better 6 Tb in RAID 0 from Samsung 960 Pro 2 Tb.

Does the RAM depend on what type and brand?

The question is, what is the situation with Nvidia now? Are there still problems?
The 3090 is very interesting, although I will gladly wait until 3090Ti.

I don't have enough power on my Mac Pro anymore.
Intel Xeon E5 4-core 3.7 GHz
RAM 32 Gb
SSD 512 Gb
AMD Radeon FirePro D300 2 Gb

More precisely, I want more without nuances.
I used to edit video with RED in 6K, but with a proxy in Premiere (to Final Cut did not get and why when one in it work, and others edit in Premiere), large files in Photoshop dragged and all ok, but it's need much time.

I don't do these things anymore until I do. I'm going into web development, programming and 3D now.
Photos, videos, design will remain as a hobby for blog and stock, a number of their projects where there will be heavy files and want to open them and work with RAW and color correction without proxy and other moments to not waste time.

Yes, I can upgrade, but I do not want to.

I need mobility often, but the new MacBook Pro 16 with its nuances is not suitable for this, and the past 15 2017-2018 only basic new or used I do not want.
For me to text, draw sketches and can easily edit and work with photos will go to the iPad, but it is not accurate. They say you can code on it. I'll take a look at it.
And the tablet is more comfortable to wear than a laptop and easier, but so far it is far from ideal.

I don't want to buy an iMac because of a number of nuances in powerful configurations, and I want to take a 32:9 49 inch monitor for my tasks 1, maybe 2 pieces. I don't even want an Apple XDR, although I certainly don't want a great monitor, but I don't want it for its size, tasks, or price. It just doesn't make any sense like the new Mac Pro. Would have been on a pre-top configuration (1.5 Tb Ram does not need me) did not take. It's better to go on Windows.

I am not a fan of brands and systems. They are all good (not great, but good) and bad at the same time. There are pros and cons everywhere.

I never thought that I will use Android and not expensive as the Samsung A71 and will be satisfied. He performs my tasks perfectly. Its nuances and there is something that I am not used to and love in his iPhone X, and something very much loved. And I was disappointed with Xs, more like 11 Pro, even more like 12. Let them keep feeding the hamsters, I won't eat that.

It's the same with computer.

Attachments

• Concept Hackintosh Mac Pro 2020.jpg
    Concept Hackintosh Mac Pro 2020.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 439
Last edited:
GIGABYTE C621 AORUS XTREME

Attachments

• 2020-11-07.jpeg
    2020-11-07.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 349
  • 스크린샷 2020-11-07 오후 2.21.17.png
    스크린샷 2020-11-07 오후 2.21.17.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 334
GIGABYTE C621 AORUS XTREME
Please, write full you configuration - what RAM and other.
Do you used Intel Xeon Gold 6258R?
Did you do the overclocking Processor, RAM or other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back