Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Started putting my new system together last night. Had a doa ps. I got another ps this morning and now I have another issue. I am using unibeast and get stuck on a white screen trying it install. I see the load screen and chose USB. I see the apple logo and then just a white screen. Build is 2600k on a gigabyte board. Thx

Edit: ran boot verbose. Before the screen goes to white, it says something about nstat fail

This is the error.......... kext com.apple.driver.audioauuc(error 0xdc00800e)

Please help,
Brian

Hi

I have an i3 2150 and the z68-ma-d2h-b3

can boot to usb and get load screen, but stays loading until it goes grey and a little box with an X comes up

i set mobo settings to all done in multi + beast photos

ive tried running -s an -v but no luck, and -s does the same thing

any adivce appreciated thank you

edit 2125

Is everything working as should?

It seems to be. I haven't plugged in speakers but audio shows in the specs now. The graphics card is showing up correctly. My only concerns are doing the lion update and running two monitors. I will find out in just a bit if dual monitors is working.

Did you use the 10.7.3 combo update from Apple?

No, I just used multibeast to try to load audio drivers. Now I cant boot from anything, USB or hd. I get stuck on loading operatin system. I tried iBoot which allows me to see both the USB and hd but they both do the same thing as before. I even reloaded the os on unibeast. No luck.

only thing I can not get to work is the reloading of my bluetooth devices after sleep mode

after install finished lion install i used multi beast and checked only userdsdt and put f3 aml on my desktop.

installed and rebooted, that killed my network drivers but i was able to direct boot from HD

then i used multi beast and installed lenx2mac network drivers, which enabled my ethernet.

hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back