CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX580
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Hello, everyone! I just needed a quick word of advice from the Hackintosh gurus in this forum regarding a triple-boot macOS Mojave, Windows 10 Professional, and Linux system I am building. I have been running a rock solid, triple-boot system architecture and engineering system that I built using the Tonymac build guides back when Haswell was the latest and greatest processor from Intel. I got a great deal yesterday from Newegg on an ASUS Prime Z390A bundled with an Intel Core i7-9700K and a 16GB Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 kit. All the parts were listed in the Tonymac buyer's guide with the exception of the Corsair memory, but I am running Corsair Vengence memory in my current build and it has been rock solid (although I am worried that it is rated at 3000Mhz and the guide recommends 2133Mhz). These are not the parts I would have preferred, but the bundle discount was too good to pass up when I factored in the price of the other components I was going to need to complete the build.

Here is my question: I have been reading about the problems people are having with Mojave when trying to install it onto an NVME drive. That's okay, I have no problem installing macOS onto a Samsung 860 EVO SSD. Can I install macOS Mojave onto the Samsung 860 EVO but then install Windows 10 Professional onto NVME M.2_1 and Linux onto NVME M.2_2 without causing kernel panics when booting macOS or problems with Clover?

Thank you in advance for any advice or opinions you may have. Please know that I have no problems ditching the NVME drives and following the build guide's advice exactly as written. I was just trying to see if I could get faster read/write performance on Windows and Linux since this is where I run my heavy-duty engineering applications and development environments. I just use macOS for photo, graphics, and light video editing work to add into projects or for presentations.

MODERATOR: I did read the sticky for this section of the forum about which questions to post and, since I already purchased the parts and am not seeking buying advice, I felt this was the right place to ask this question. However, if it is not, please move this post to the appropriate section with my apologies.