Contribute
Register

New graphics card supported on 10.6.5??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ddrmama said:
Anyone knows if ATI 5670 is supported by 10.6.5 update?

Thanks
It was working with the 10.6.4 Graphics Update and the experimental version of Chameleon.

Thanks... I will try again. I did before but not success... it is a pitty. Could you tell me where is the experimental version of chamaleon?

Thanks again!

Are there any plans to include this experimental Chameleon in MultiBeast or is it already there and I didn't see it? /noob

Hilbe said:
Are there any plans to include this experimental Chameleon in MultiBeast or is it already there and I didn't see it? /noob
See MultiBeast 2.5.0 for the answer :D

MacMan said:
Hilbe said:

Thanks for the quick response. I apparently should have waited 45 minutes to post the question.

So now we just install that Chameleon ATI Experimental and do any edits to the ATI5000 kext for our device ID right?

Hilbe said:
MacMan said:
Hilbe said:

Thanks for the quick response. I apparently should have waited 45 minutes to post the question.

So now we just install that Chameleon ATI Experimental and do any edits to the ATI5000 kext for our device ID right?
Correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back