GA-H77N-WIFI F4
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, guys
I started to write a new EDID generator almost from scratch. I think I finally found the solution how to make it work no matter if there is an external display connected or not, but in order to test my theory, I'm gonna need your help. Let as many of you as possible post in this thread the output of the following command:

ioreg -n AppleBacklightDisplay -rxw0 | grep IODisplayConnectFlags

Thank you in advance!

"IODisplayConnectFlags" = <00080000>

Code:
(No external display connected.)

Hi, guys
I started to write a new EDID generator almost from scratch. I think I finally found the solution how to make it work no matter if there is an external display connected or not, but in order to test my theory, I'm gonna need your help. Let as many of you as possible post in this thread the output of the following command:

ioreg -n AppleBacklightDisplay -rxw0 | grep IODisplayConnectFlags

Thank you in advance!

my ext display works with whatever was in the installer, exception is the itunes wifi sync and iphone.

btw, i ran that command twice in terminal. it just came up with nothing but a blank line.

ext display connected

my ext display works with whatever was in the installer, exception is the itunes wifi sync and iphone.

btw, i ran that command twice in terminal. it just came up with nothing but a blank line.

ext display connected

Maybe try:
Code:
ioreg -n AppleBacklightDisplay -rxw0 | grep -y iodisplayconnectflags

Without the "-y" on grep it is case sensitive, and perhaps you didn't realize that.
The AppleBacklightDisplay is still case sensitive, so make sure you type it exactly.

Maybe try:
Code:
ioreg -n AppleBacklightDisplay -rxw0 | grep -y iodisplayconnectflags

Without the "-y" on grep it is case sensitive, and perhaps you didn't realize that.
The AppleBacklightDisplay is still case sensitive, so make sure you type it exactly.

i copied and pasted into terminal both lines. no bone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back