Contribute
Register

New Config doesn't boot, MSI X299 SLI PLUS and i7 7800X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

good news! and thanks for your EFI. What's your settings for your mobo exactly?
It's not my first Hackintosh, it boots without a key now. May be I could find something.

and what's your language?^^

thanks ;)

Disable Vt-d and CFG Lock, i believe i have done one or two other things but i'm not remembering right now, i'm at work.

Language is portuguese =P

I was reading earlier and i believe that my boot problem may be due to the fact that i did not deleted the apple folder from the EFI. When i try to boot from the SSD, it gives me the error OsxAptioFixDrv: AllocateRelocBlock(): can not Locate relocation block. I fixed that in the USB stick with de Test2.efi and OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi file in drivers64UEFI folder. So it might be that the apple folder is scrambeling my boot.

But before that, i'll probably fix the audio problem on the usb stick, so i can keep a good EFI when needed.

Oh, by the way, i did'nt tested the ethernet, because i have a Tp-link Pci Express Tl-wdn4800 450mbps Wifi N Dual Band and the wifi worked out of the box.

One other thing: can you change the topic to your full specs? I believe it would be easier for people to find us through google searches and maybe help us...

Last edited:
OK thanks a lot!

Too bad, I speak French^^

I haven't been able to try you method yet. If you have some news about your hack, notice it!
For internet and audio, I use, on my old hackintosh, an audio USB key and an airport wifi card with bluetooth. I have no problem with it.

I will try to finish soon.

If you could post your complete settings of your mobo, it would be very nice :)

It's not working for me :/ I still trying to boot but nothing again

Well, well......my languages spoken is brazilian portuguese and french (=_=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back