CPU
i7-7700K, OC 4,8 GHz
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi every one, firstly sorry if my English is bad, I'm French.

I bought a new desktop PC with:
MSI X299 SLI PLUS
Intel i7 7800X
EVGA GTX 1080 ti
32 Go (16x2) DDR4 Ballistix Sport LT 2400 MHz CAS 16

I tried today a new hackintosh, but it doesn't work. I made my Boot USB key with Unibeast with the Intallastion Guide (may be there is something else to do for this MoBo ? ).

May be I have to do something in Clover? but what ?

I don't find a clearly step by step tutorial settings for my Mobo. I try with this forum but the result is always the same. I got this symbol

mac-prohibit-symbol-screen-icon.png

Help me please, it makes me crazy and desperate!

THKS!!!!!

@erwan123, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Up !
Hi exactly same configuration here, same problem !
Started in console mode, blocked at printf...

@MrGlox, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Hi Guys,
I made many tests with different Bios settings or Clover settings and I try to make different type of USB boot, but there isn't no progress. I'm stuck at the same point ... with a new problem, when I launch the boot there is no apple, just a black screen ..

I hope someone should help me, I'm desperate.

I think the new Kaby Lake X feature cause problem in the UEFI initialization and USB device boot, I've made so many configurations too without success. I need mac to work and don't know how to clear this kind of problems. I haven't tried previous version of installation because my recent OSX version doesn't allow this.

Hi, no solution for my mobo? Somebody found the good settings?
I tried with a uniBeast USB key and Clover USB key but nothing change.
I may have forgotten something in the UEFI (or BIOS?)

Help please! :)

Pretty much the same config here, trying without success since last month =(

Hello everyone!

Finally, i did it! I managed to install it in my SSD, currently stuck on post instalation proccess(it's my first hackintosh)... Used Clover Bootloader with Mac OS 10.13.3(17D47). I'm still booting from the usb stick, but i think i have installed nvidia web drivers for this version of Mac OS (10.13.3 - 17D47). I have a lot to test yet, audio is not working (but since i have a USB audio interface, that does not bother me).

I'm posting the EFI folder from the USB stick, if you wanna join me in this quest haha

(and sorry for any english mistakes, not my language hehe)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 141
  • received_10213339359811761.jpeg
    received_10213339359811761.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back