i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi!
Today updated my Catilina installation with #5123 clover release and after reboot, no boot with "config.plist/quirks no found"
The developer says: "
This is the joint project Clover+OpenCore (https://github.com/acidanthera/OpenCorePkg) so that starts as Clover with Clover GUI and settings and then loads OC to start chosen OS with delegated rights to load and patch kexts.

This version successfully loads BigSur and allows install and update.
Check new config-sample.plist. It contains default values for Quirks which are the most common settings."

Please any suggestion!

Thanks!!!!

Clover Release v5.1 r5123
This is the joint project Clover+OpenCore (https://github.com/acidanthera/OpenCorePkg) so that starts as Clover with Clover GUI and settings and then loads OC to start chosen OS with delegated rights to load and patch kexts.
This version successfully loads BigSur and allows install and update.
Check new config-sample.plist. It contains default values for Quirks which are the most common settings.

Administrator EDIT- 2020-10-05

Clover v5.1 r5123 working settings and tips here:

Last edited by a moderator:
... had the same problem here. Booted Clover 5122 from a USB drive, the OS starts up, then I edited the on-device config.plist file to include the 'quirks' dictionary from the 5123 default config.plist file. I guess the build is too new to say everything's working perfectly, but it boots fine.

Ok I was about to try editing the 5123 default config file with my 5122 config file settings but I'll try this first. Cheers.

Edit: I entered the two addresses 4275159040 and 4278190080 into Quirks in config along with ticking the 6 options at the top, and when trying to run Clover got the error:

'Cannot find DisableIoMapper in config.plist/Quirks. You forgot to merge your quirks into one section. Undate your config.plist...'

Also, should we also only be using OC compliant kexts with Clover 5123 then?

Last edited:
Same problem here. Using the BIOS to boot into Windows in the interim and have edited the config.plist as recommended. Not having much luck.

I got same error: "Cannot find DisableIoMapper in config.plist/Quirks. You forgot to merge your quirks into one section. Undate your config.plist..."
I wonder which one we should merge with and DidableIoMapper does not exist in 5123 Quirks, did they forgot to add it in quirks?

'Cannot find DisableIoMapper in config.plist/Quirks. You forgot to merge your quirks into one section. Undate your config.plist...'
Try disabling VT-d in BIOS then you won't need DisableIOMapper quirk.

no boot with "config.plist/quirks no found"

Manually add the Quirk to config.plist > Quirks. You can do it with a plist editor or even just a text editor.

Try disabling VT-d in BIOS then you won't need DisableIOMapper quirk.
Vt-d was already disabled in BIOS, I looked it up on the OC pages but I was told to disable Vt-d when I set my system up a couple of years ago. Something weird going on there to still get the DisableIOMapper error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back