Contribute
Register

New Clover Release v5.1 r5123/4/5/6/7 - Big Sur Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
same problem, I cannot update any apps from App Store (Currently I'm using Clover r5127)

Can anyone help?
Same here, everything works perfectly, except for updates from the App Store. Also using Clover r5127. Update to 11.1 done by downloading the entire installer.

Does anybody have any ideas how to troubleshoot this? Happy to post my configuration if helpful.

Same here, everything works perfectly, except for updates from the App Store. Also using Clover r5127. Update to 11.1 done by downloading the entire installer.

Does anybody have any ideas how to troubleshoot this? Happy to post my configuration if helpful.

I did some digging, and found a solution.
Have to reinstall Big Sur, and then boot from the preboot partition. Now I can finally download and update everything.

I did some digging, and found a solution.
Have to reinstall Big Sur, and then boot from the preboot partition. Now I can finally download and update everything.

I am not able to boot from the preboot partition. Could you please provide some more details on what you did? Appreciate your help.

Are the Quirks in the config file in 5129 zip file the most up to date? And should be plug and pray with Big Sur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back