Contribute
Register

New Clover Release v5.1 r5123/4/5/6/7 - Big Sur Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
add the configuration to my config.plist and it doesn't work it won't start.
datahubdxe.efi nor found error

I don't know what quirks options to put
some of the quirks will need to be enabled or disabled, depends on the hardware, some of it will be trial and error though

I would warn anyone without a testing system to beware of the many changes Clover r5123 brings. AptioMemoryFix.efi is replaced by OpenRuntime.efi, which is not installed by default. Be sure you compare your config.plist to the sample-config.plist included and to use the latest WhateverGreen, Lilu, VirtualSMC kexts.

I have OsxAptioFix3Drv.efi and not OpenRuntime.efi and it works fine booting BS installer.

add the configuration to my config.plist and it doesn't work it won't start.
datahubdxe.efi nor found error

I don't know what quirks options to put
Have you tried cutting and pasting the whole Quirks section of the sample config file into your config.plist in an html editor? Worked for me.

some of the quirks will need to be enabled or disabled, depends on the hardware, some of it will be trial and error though

I have these drivers, the config file has quirks, but I get this message and I have the driver.
what's going on ?

Attachments

• efi.png
    efi.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 610
  • quirks.png
    quirks.png
    177.4 KB · Views: 645
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 650
I have these drivers, the config file has quirks, but I get this message and I have the driver.
what's going on ?
maybe someone else here that is using this OpenClover or OpenCore/Clover may be able to help :)

I wish I found this thread before foolishly updating Clover on Saturday. Luckily I always keep a BU Clover USB installer handy and reverted back to 5022. Will have to do some testing when I have the time.
Something to note though, one can simply use Clover Configurator to edit the quicks into your config.plist.

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 4.30.46 PM.png

My drive wasn’t salvageable from when I did my last successful install. Can’t initialize on my MacBook... had to wipe. Now I’m considering just buying a Mac Mini because I had so much on that Hack that I can’t really afford to go without now. This is the first time I’ve had a Clover update just fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back