intel core i7-8700k
Graphics
Sapphire RADEON RX5700 8GB
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Good morning guys.
I'm new to this sport so i would appreciate your help here.

I owe an iMac late 2009 and that was my partner in photo editing and lately video editing as well. Unfortunately , GPU crashed so i decided to go to HoS.
The problem is that i haven't done this before (building a machine from scratch). I've read as many articles i could and watched so many videos but still i don't feel confident to go on without a second opinion.

As you can understand , i want to build a photo/video editing machine. I'm looking for a 4K capable of smooth editing machine. I'm not doing any 4K at the moment but i'd love my UHD editing being a piece of cake for my machine and have the potention to work with even bigger files in the future.
I'm using Adobe's Photoshop, Lighroom and Premiere .
My Budget for both tower and monitor is 1500 euros.

i've already made a combination of components which are the followings, but they cost around 1400euros tower only. I'm willing to spend around 500euros (max) for the monitor as it is crucial and 1000euros for the tower. So , please, i would like to hear any cheaper suggestions instead of the following:

My build is:
Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A II
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700k (3,7 GHz -max 4,7GHz)
CPU Cooler : Noctua NH-D9L
GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX5700 8GB Pulse
SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 250Gb for software and another Samsung 860 Evo 250Gb for storage
PSU: Corsair RM850i (850W)
Case: NZXT H510i

thanks in advance!

Good morning guys.
I'm new to this sport so i would appreciate your help here.

I owe an iMac late 2009 and that was my partner in photo editing and lately video editing as well. Unfortunately , GPU crashed so i decided to go to HoS.
The problem is that i haven't done this before (building a machine from scratch). I've read as many articles i could and watched so many videos but still i don't feel confident to go on without a second opinion.

As you can understand , i want to build a photo/video editing machine. I'm looking for a 4K capable of smooth editing machine. I'm not doing any 4K at the moment but i'd love my UHD editing being a piece of cake for my machine and have the potention to work with even bigger files in the future.
I'm using Adobe's Photoshop, Lighroom and Premiere .
My Budget for both tower and monitor is 1500 euros.

i've already made a combination of components which are the followings, but they cost around 1400euros tower only. I'm willing to spend around 500euros (max) for the monitor as it is crucial and 1000euros for the tower. So , please, i would like to hear any cheaper suggestions instead of the following:

My build is:
Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A II
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700k (3,7 GHz -max 4,7GHz)
CPU Cooler : Noctua NH-D9L
GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX5700 8GB Pulse
SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 250Gb for software and another Samsung 860 Evo 250Gb for storage
PSU: Corsair RM850i (850W)
Case: NZXT H510i

thanks in advance!
**** RAM 2x Corsair Veagance RGB Pro 32GB 3000MHz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back