Graphics
GTX650
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, I recently bought the following hardware in hope to build a PC with dual boot OSX and Win 7. After putting all the parts together the PC turns on fine and recognizes my USB stick, but when i select to boot from USB it just goes to a flashing cursor and does nothing. I have tried ubuntu, backtrack, windows and unibeast with a MAC thumb drive, all of them just will not boot from USB. I dont currently have a CD drive bay but the build should boot without one.

z77-ds3h
i7-3770k
Crucial 120GB SSD
Toshiba 1TB HDD
Corsair Vengeance 2x 8GB DDR3

Hi, I recently bought the following hardware in hope to build a PC with dual boot OSX and Win 7. After putting all the parts together the PC turns on fine and recognizes my USB stick, but when i select to boot from USB it just goes to a flashing cursor and does nothing. I have tried ubuntu, backtrack, windows and unibeast with a MAC thumb drive, all of them just will not boot from USB. I dont currently have a CD drive bay but the build should boot without one.

z77-ds3h
i7-3770k
Crucial 120GB SSD
Toshiba 1TB HDD
Corsair Vengeance 2x 8GB DDR3

Check and be sure your BIOS settings are configured according to this guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/99-quick-guide-configuring-uefi-gigabyte-s-7-series-lga-1155-boards.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back