Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
I will buy
CPU
i will buy
Graphics
i will buy
Hello everyone.
I've never done a Hackintosh and this will be the first time.
The launch of the M1 made me want to buy one, but I think the best for me is to go to the Hackintosh so I can make Dual Boot for games (despite playing for a short time)
I want to spend between 700 and 900 euros
And I had to research the components between price quality and reached these specs. What do they say and what do they recommend?

Motherboard: ATX MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus
Processor: Ryzen 5 3600 or i5 9600k
Graphic: RX 580 or 5500 XT
Ram: Crucial Ballistix BL2K8G32C16U4B 3200 MHz, DDR4
Power Supply: 700W Unyka PFC-Pasive 5Sata 14cm ATX
SSD: Western Digital Blue SN550 500 GB NVMe SSD, Gen3 x4 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND
HDD: 1TB

Can you help me?
- Ryzen 5 3600 or i5 9600k?
- RX 580 or 5500XT for compatibility?
Etc...

PS: this hackintosh will be mainly for video editing

Motherboard: ATX MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus
Processor: Ryzen 5 3600 or i5 9600k
The B550 board can only use a Ryzen CPU and not an Intel. You'd have to choose a different board with an Intel socket and chipset to go with the 9600K. Most other parts look ok. If you go AMD do some research into the best ram for an AMD build. Makes a difference for AMD more than Intel builds.

A placa B550 pode usar apenas uma CPU Ryzen e não uma Intel. Você teria que escolher uma placa diferente com um soquete e chipset Intel para ir com a 9600K. A maioria das outras partes parece ok. Se você for a AMD, faça uma pesquisa sobre a melhor memória RAM para uma construção AMD. Faz mais diferença para a AMD do que para as compilações da Intel.
Thank you for your answer
I decided that I will opt for i5 10600k because I saw that for hackintosh edition is better because of the quicksync to export.

With this I had to see other motherboards
And I saw the ATX Gigabyte Z490 UD Motherboard, which seemed a good option
What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back