Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
First off I am very new to this and I need advice from the community. From what I can understand this build should work although I want to later upgrade to a 750ti or higher. If I cant upgrade much though I will be fine I just need to know if these parts will work (even if some are outdated).
Asus P8Z68-V Gen3 S1155
Intel Core i5 3550
Corsair 120GB Force Series 3 Solid State Drive
Corsair Vengeance 8gb (1x8)
1600MHz DDR3 240-Pin Desktop Memory, Model# CMZ8GX3M1A1600C10
CORSAIR CX series CX430
Any advice on the compatibility of these parts and Mac OSX would be greatly appreciated. To add would a keyboard and mouse have to be specific or would it matter? Along with aftermarket cpu coolers and other temp variables or hardware acc.
[h=1][/h]

First off I am very new to this and I need advice from the community. From what I can understand this build should work although I want to later upgrade to a 750ti or higher. If I cant upgrade much though I will be fine I just need to know if these parts will work (even if some are outdated).
Asus P8Z68-V Gen3 S1155
Intel Core i5 3550
Corsair 120GB Force Series 3 Solid State Drive
Corsair Vengeance 8gb (1x8)
1600MHz DDR3 240-Pin Desktop Memory, Model# CMZ8GX3M1A1600C10
CORSAIR CX series CX430
Any advice on the compatibility of these parts and Mac OSX would be greatly appreciated. To add would a keyboard and mouse have to be specific or would it matter? Along with aftermarket cpu coolers and other temp variables or hardware acc.
[h=1][/h]

Get a Gigabyte Mobo, you will thank yourself later
if you already have the ive bridge cpu : http://www.tonymacx86.com/333-building-customac-buyer-s-guide-february-2013.html
if you don't : http://www.tonymacx86.com/411-building-customac-buyer-s-guide-february-2014.html
Most if not all mice and keyboards work, but you could probably borrow a friends mac or hackintosh to be sure about drivers or specific issues. As far as cooling, again, most things work. The mobo is still there and running, along with power and cooling management (at least on GB Mobos)
Best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back