AMD FirePro™ W9000 graphics card
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to check out my post. I am looking to turn my PC into a Mac but have never done it before and could do with some advice on my equipment. I found a post on here saying my motherboard was Ok to run the latest version of OSX on. However it may have issues with the audio on the motherboard. I use an external sound card so this should work Ok I think.

I am using a AMD firepro W9000 I have heard these are not great for Hackintoshes

Any advice or links to the correct posts regarding information or pitfalls I should be aware of would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to check out my post. I am looking to turn my PC into a Mac but have never done it before and could do with some advice on my equipment. I found a post on here saying my motherboard was Ok to run the latest version of OSX on. However it may have issues with the audio on the motherboard. I use an external sound card so this should work Ok I think.

I am using a AMD firepro W9000 I have heard these are not great for Hackintoshes

Any advice or links to the correct posts regarding information or pitfalls I should be aware of would be greatly appreciated.

Wrong forum. What version OS X do you plan to install? Once you reply I will move your post to that forum.

Sorry! Thanks Ideally Yosemite or El Capitain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back