Graphics
Radeon HD 6850
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
There is new BIOS 3301 for P8P67 rev3.0.

I have updated already and far way to go for my own DSDT.

Wish ASUS users good luck.

I know there was a problem on board that weren't the -LE or mATX boards, with the new 3k bios's - that could possibly be related?

I've got the 3602 bios for P8P67-LE - used brycv's generic patch and ALC 892 - never had an issue with patching my extracting BIOS. If anyone wants, I have a bios with and without graphic card edits on my build page. If you want to inject your graphics card for the same board as me - change the values and see if it works :thumbup:

I never could get it working after spending weeks looking at it. Other 892 boards with the same DSDT edits work. I think the failure point is in the AppleHDAController.kext not matching the codec ID. Binary edits on the bios itself are beyond me. I gave up and went with a USB solution. I think I'm going to switch to a gigabyte z77 thunderbolt board when they ship later this month.

Just to check, have you tried the patched AppleHDA in multibeast? It's to enable the audio from the DSDT - check my build page in my sig to make sure it's the right one you've used :) - it's the last thing I can think of

Could you post your DSDT.aml

I know it's an old thread, but has anyone figured this out? I am using even newer BIOS (3602) but Multi Beast's Realtek 892 driver doesn't work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back