Contribute
Register

New Automatic HDMI Audio Script Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resident HDMI Audio expert toleda has released a new script which automatically configures HDMI audio for most desktop systems with Intel, AMD, and NVIDIA graphics using Clover bootloader.

The new method, called CloverHDMI requires no DSDT edits. The script detects and installs correct ssdt(s) and Intel framebuffer patches for the connected HDMI display enabling OS X HDMI audio.

How to use:
1. Download the script: audio_cloverHDMI-110.command.zip (El Capitan) or audio_cloverHDMI-120.command.zip (Sierra)
2. Mount EFI partition
3. Double-click the script, which will open in terminal
4. Answer y/n at the prompts
5. When script is done, reboot system

Please note this script is in beta. Do not report bugs here. Report all results and any bugs at the main HDMI Audio thread.

All issues need Problem Reporting files attached, see Post #1, HDMI audio thread.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/143760-audio-hdmi-audio-applehda-guide.html

What EFI partition? The one from USB? I have plugged in the USB but nothing happens. And what if I already made the mistake and used MultiBeast option, anyway to redo anything?

No. See Problem Reporting, Post #1
I think I fixed it, I found out something, I got my HDMI sound now xD well the Line-in its well. something different story xD

Hey everyone - followed Toleda's guide - without success. Feel like I'm very close! Attached are files that may be of use to help me -much appreciation!

Attachments

• SSDT-HDEF-HDAS-1.aml
    259 bytes · Views: 109
  • cloverHDMI output.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 131
  • config.plist
    8.3 KB · Views: 238
Rules: • Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.
Not helpful; see Problem Reporting, Post #1

Sorry I did my build signature, thought that's what the rule referred to.

Additional Info:
No audio through HDMI - HDMI option available in Sounds Output options, but no volume selection or sound coming from HDTV.
OSX Sierra 10.12.1 / ga-z170n-wifi / BIOS vers: FA / i5-6600k / HD 530

Hopefully I didn't miss any of the additional files needed to help - I don't know what the console/all messages is to save a file from - please excuse my inaptitude.

Attachments

• Files.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 107
Worked like a charm. Thanks for your expertise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back