Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
2787035531_066ba1ee85.jpeg
Resident HDMI Audio expert toleda has released a new script which automatically configures HDMI audio for most desktop systems with Intel, AMD, and NVIDIA graphics using Clover bootloader.

The new method, called CloverHDMI requires no DSDT edits. The script detects and installs correct ssdt(s) and Intel framebuffer patches for the connected HDMI display enabling OS X HDMI audio.

How to use:
1. Download the script:
https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverHDMI/blob/master/audio_cloverHDMI-130.command.zip

2. Mount EFI partition
3. Double-click the script, which will open in terminal
4. Answer y/n at the prompts
5. When script is done, reboot system

Please note this script is in beta. Do not report bugs here. Report all results and any bugs at the main HDMI Audio thread.

All issues need Problem Reporting files attached, see Post #1, HDMI audio thread.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/143760-audio-hdmi-audio-applehda-guide.html

Last edited:
This looks awesome. I'm going to give this ago:thumbup:

>Excellent> Will try it asap.

Gave this a go, but first ran into permissions problems with the .command file... Ran chmod u+x to get around that. Then tried to run the file in terminal, but never made it to the yes/no questions.

Got line 5: syntax error near unexpected token "newline"

Gave this a go, but first ran into permissions problems with the .command file... Ran chmod u+x to get around that. Then tried to run the file in terminal, but never made it to the yes/no questions.

Got line 5: syntax error near unexpected token "newline"

Please reread the OP regarding reporting bugs.

I am waiting for this along time...thanks alot for this. :0

Thank you! Working on My Gtx 950 with hdmi and displayport! :thumbup:

Saw this today while browsing the forums at work. On my way home I picked up an SSD and moved my OS over to it instead of a regular drive, which is why it took me so long to test this.

This script certainly worked! Of course as per usual, no HDMI volume control (looking for way around that still) but it worked like a charm!!

Specs:
Mobo: GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU: Core i7 3770K
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB Superclocked

Rest of the specs don't really matter for this situation.

HUGE thank you to the person who put this together!

Yet another fantastic solution by @toleda cheers for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back