Graphics
RTX2080 ti & RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Today,reception Sapphire Radeon VII and installation.

SMBIOS iMac 5k 2019

46860924704_e0c0f1e2ee_o.jpg

47531962712_b9cb69d5e0_o.jpg

32642316797_bd5ebd281b_o.jpg

Firsts Benchs:

47531961332_7d2075d316_o.png

Only issue: noise

Everything working fully natively?

Disappointing to hear about the noise… Pretty bad?

Great to hear!
I wonder how long until a final release of the OS version you are using.

I may consider one of these as the only thing holding me to High Sierra is my 1080 TI.

Thanks for sharing thunder. If Nvidia does not make web drivers, I will buy one :)

Thanks for sharing thunder. If Nvidia does not make web drivers, I will buy one :)

That was always my thought but I’m getting tired of waiting as we are well into April at this point… I’m not convinced that they are ever coming

Also my Wi-Fi and Bluetooth card set up being fully native has got me very excited about the concept of being fully native with the GPU also.

It’s so nice when a few key components work straight out of the box

That was always my thought but I’m getting tired of waiting as we are well into April at this point… I’m not convinced that they are ever coming

Also my Wi-Fi and Bluetooth card set up being fully native has got me very excited about the concept of being fully native with the GPU also.

It’s so nice when a few key components work straight out of the box

I am waiting for Navi to see how it performs and the price. I will maybe do what I did for my 2nd hack, a dual boot with a powerful Nvidia card and a mid range card for MacOS. Wait and see until next MacOS release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back