Gigabyte GTX 760 2GB DDR5
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have tried dozens of times on a few different machines, and I have never gotten a Clover install to work. I even have a test box for this and still I can't get it to work. I suppose it's just over my head, and while I'm pretty technical perhaps my knowledge base just isn't sufficient.

I can do a Unibeast install at this point with my eyes closed. But I've read countless websites, used countless creation apps, read tons of forums, and I still can't for the life of me make Clover work.

Is anyone else in the same boat? Am I just missing something basic? Is there like a "Clover for Dummies" website I just haven't found yet? If I had any natural hair left I'd have pulled it all out by now.

Is anyone else in the same boat? Am I just missing something basic? Is there like a "Clover for Dummies" website I just haven't found yet? If I had any natural hair left I'd have pulled it all out by now.
Welcome to the club! :thumbup: Although I have tried Clover once, I, too, became frustrated about getting it to work (too long and boring of a story). The closest thing to a "Clover for Dummies", which I've found, is tonymacx86's guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-guides/144426-how-install-os-x-yosemite-using-clover.html. So, I congratulate all those who have spent their free time learning and having successfully installed OS X using Clover. :clap: But,I decided to await a Beast like utility since the tonymacx86 UniBeast/MultiBeast still work for my purposes. ;)

I have tried dozens of times on a few different machines, and I have never gotten a Clover install to work. I even have a test box for this and still I can't get it to work. I suppose it's just over my head, and while I'm pretty technical perhaps my knowledge base just isn't sufficient.

I can do a Unibeast install at this point with my eyes closed. But I've read countless websites, used countless creation apps, read tons of forums, and I still can't for the life of me make Clover work.

Me too, no matter what i do never get it right. Soooo, on the same boat wating for rescue.

are you booting in UEFI mode? which graphics card are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back