Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z97 PC MATE
CPU
INTEL CORE i7 4790k
Graphics
GAINWARD NVIDIA GTX 970 Phantom
hey everybody !

I just installed sierra on my computer using uni and multibeast, when I reached the desktop for the first time, I did the multibeast upgrade, I had internet (even before using multibeast) and was able to download nvidia graphics and QUDA drivers, I WAS really happy !

After finishing installation of both drivers I reboot, but halfway on the charging logo page, the screen blinks, and then i have a black screen with only a mouse pointer, which magnifies when moved fast but nothing else for as long as 10-15 minutes so I shut down the computer, reboot, OSX sierra loaded but doesn't see the motherboard RJ45 adapter, so I lost my working internet connection...

the sound seems it stopped working too, works only through my usb audio interface but not the MB...

I'd gladly take any help and advice =)
i'll work on those problems in the meantime

@paralyok, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

thank you and sorry =)
just did it

I'd like to add that network is working again after reloading my set up in multibeast and re building and reboot...
but sound is still only working through the usb audio interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back