Contribute
Register

Network RTL 8111 don't work. Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the "network card" is built onto the motherboard. So it implies either a motherboard repair or motherboard replacement.

Yes, built-in network card. Repair motherboard engage likely will not. In the Internet go through wi-fi.

Thanks for the help!
I assign a value "built in" to wi-fi card in DSDT and store earned. Therefore NullEthernet does not need.
Just thought that the problem with the network card via DSDT solved but, as it turned out, the point is the card itself

You're using a MacBookAir smbios?

No, MacBookPro9,2 - Its configuration is best suited to me

Interesting. I'm pretty sure you need "working" Ethernet with MacBookPro9,2 for Mac App Store access. By "working" I mean a driver attached (it doesn't necessarily have to connect to the internet). At least that's how it used to be... Maybe something has changed.

Interesting. I'm pretty sure you need "working" Ethernet with MacBookPro9,2 for Mac App Store access. By "working" I mean a driver attached (it doesn't necessarily have to connect to the internet). At least that's how it used to be... Maybe something has changed.

I do not quite understand why I need NullEthernet if the store works through wi-fi with parameter "built-in" in DSDT??

Yes, attach

I guess that makes the idea that having (only) built-in AirPort only works with MacBookAir profiles is myth. Could be because the device is recognized as genuine AirPort (eg. would not be the case with some BCM cards).

Good to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back