Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
It was fine but now when you wake up after sleep, my internet is not working.

Seems like OSX update of 10.6.8 created the problem.
I am wondering if you guys have any similar problem with mine.
Any possible solution would be appreciated..

Thank you.

I have the same problem on a fresh install of 10.6.8. After sleeping the machine overnight, waking it up gives me no network. Unplugging and replugging the ethernet works to refresh, also I can change the network settings to get it to refresh as well.

Using Lnx2Mac's driver and Gordo's install method.

leanspy said:
I have the same problem on a fresh install of 10.6.8. After sleeping the machine overnight, waking it up gives me no network. Unplugging and replugging the ethernet works to refresh, also I can change the network settings to get it to refresh as well.

Thank you for your reply. I installed Lnx2Mac's driver. But I don't know what the Gordo's install is. Can you tell me the link of the method?

Thank you.

bigevent said:
leanspy said:

Thank you for your reply. I installed Lnx2Mac's driver. But I don't know what the Gordo's install is. Can you tell me the link of the method?

Thank you.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=23350

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back