Asus Z170i Pro Gamin
CPU
Intel i7 6700
Graphics
EVGA Geforce 1070 GTX
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi,
I achieved building my first Hackintosh since 3 weeks now. It runs on Sierra with Filevaults activated, so I'm happy. All works, including bluetooth, network, and sound.
But I have an annoying problem with network. If I only browse on Internet or copy a file from a samba share, I've got no problem. But if I listen to a music which is on a network share, and if in the same time I copy a big file on another network share, there are a lot of micro-freeze. I tried the same operation on the same computer but on my Win10 partition and I don't encounter any issue. It's look like macOS doesn't well manage priorities on the network.
My network is gigabit, and the copy of the file achieve at juste 50mb/s so it's not a network bottleneck.
Anyone has encountered such issues ? Anyone has some tips ?

I tried with the motherboard's netork card (intel I219 chipset) and with a USB to ethernet gigabit dongle. Same problem with two. I even tried to create a virtual network interface wich groups the two and same problem.

Regards :)

PS : sorry for my poor english, french inside =)

Last edited:
@AntaresFR, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Sorry I looked in my profile but didn't seen that. I will update this now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back