Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have built a hackintosh, and everything is up and running, except one thing. The internet. I have my ethernet cable plugged in to the computer. When I go to preferences, it is telling me I have dial-up, even though I dont. I changed all the network drivers in Multibeast, but to no avail. I was wondering if there was a way to get a driver thats not in Multibeast. I also ordered an Intel WiFi card, but it won't fit in the PCI port. The chip is a PCI Half-sized. I plugged it in to PCI, PCIE, PCIE3, and none would fit. I have an MSI Z97, so if anyone can tell me how to get the card to fit where its supposed to, then all the issues would be solved.

I also ordered a PCI ethernet dongle that works natively in OS X. (Well I guess MacOS now...) anyway... If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it greatly. Having a computer without Internet Access is not too much fun. Thanks.

I have built a hackintosh, and everything is up and running, except one thing. The internet. I have my ethernet cable plugged in to the computer. When I go to preferences, it is telling me I have dial-up, even though I dont. I changed all the network drivers in Multibeast, but to no avail. I was wondering if there was a way to get a driver thats not in Multibeast. I also ordered an Intel WiFi card, but it won't fit in the PCI port. The chip is a PCI Half-sized. I plugged it in to PCI, PCIE, PCIE3, and none would fit. I have an MSI Z97, so if anyone can tell me how to get the card to fit where its supposed to, then all the issues would be solved.

I also ordered a PCI ethernet dongle that works natively in OS X. (Well I guess MacOS now...) anyway... If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it greatly. Having a computer without Internet Access is not too much fun. Thanks.

I'm sorry, but you haven't provided enough information for anyone to be able to provide any assistance. Please post your complete system details -- motherboard, graphics card, processor, network card(s), etc. with full model numbers -- in your profile, as the forum rules dictate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back