Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Spectre x360 (Clover) Board:827E
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
Intel HD 620, 1920 x 1080
Hi, I'm getting Netflix error S7363-1260-FFFFD089 when loading videos in Safari. This is almost for sure a DRM issue, since the error code prefix (S7363-1260) seems to be the same as other DRM issues. Shiki.kext is installed and working correctly, but I still am having issues. Does anyone know what to do about this error? If anyone has managed to force safari to use silverlight, that would also work! I'm running high Sierra 10.13.3. Thanks!

Hi, I'm getting Netflix error S7363-1260-FFFFD089 when loading videos in Safari. This is almost for sure a DRM issue, since the error code prefix (S7363-1260) seems to be the same as other DRM issues. Shiki.kext is installed and working correctly, but I still am having issues. Does anyone know what to do about this error? If anyone has managed to force safari to use silverlight, that would also work! I'm running high Sierra 10.13.3. Thanks!

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

here are problem reporting files

Attachments

• debug_9727.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 175
Read documentation for Shiki.kext.
I Have, do you see anything clearly wrong with my configuration? Shiki's documentation says it does not work with Netflix, but I have heard reports of it working fine, and I believe gotten it to on one of my hacks.

As far as my configuration, I'm using a platform ID with connectors as advised when using a integrated GPU, and have the required devices present in my IOReg. Not sure if I'm missing something

I Have, do you see anything clearly wrong with my configuration? Shiki's documentation says it does not work with Netflix, but I have heard reports of it working fine, and I believe gotten it to on one of my hacks.

As far as my configuration, I'm using a platform ID with connectors as advised when using a integrated GPU, and have the required devices present in my IOReg. Not sure if I'm missing something

Read Shiki.kext documentation regarding shiki specific kernel flags you might try.

I posted on the Shiki support thread, it appears it does not support full hardware DRM for IGPUs, is this an issue with the actual chip, or could intel's hardware DRM be enabled on a hackintosh?

I posted on the Shiki support thread, it appears it does not support full hardware DRM for IGPUs, is this an issue with the actual chip, or could intel's hardware DRM be enabled on a hackintosh?
As an aside,

You can launch Firefox and watch Netflix just fine. It's what I do.

As an aside,

You can launch Firefox and watch Netflix just fine. It's what I do.
Oh yeah I'm aware, I'd just prefer hardware DRM support, since it seems like a valuable thing to implement

Oh yeah I'm aware, I'd just prefer hardware DRM support, since it seems like a valuable thing to implement
No doubt, I just think that the various "in the meantime" workarounds are valuable.
I started my hackintosh project to learn more. I went for getting basic functionality up first and have been trying to figure out one problem every week or so ish.

For example, I got the base system setup and installed with proper power management, usb, etc. Then the second week I got Messages and FaceTime working, the third week I got internal wifi going, this past week I finally figured out patching my appleHDA etc.

Knowing I could use a usb wifi for a little while, that I could output audio to a bluetooth speaker, that I can stream on Firefox is important for me because I'm taking it slow, trying to really understand what I'm doing, and knock out a problem as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back