i9-9900k OC @
Graphics
XFX Radeon Liquid Cooled RX Vega 64 8GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
so i have a dell inspiron 15 5000 laptop and i have been trying for past 2 weeks to get the graphics to work i have already used hackintool (no result) i tried coregraphicsfixup, whatevergreen, ig platform ids and stuff but i end up at sameplace everytime

it will be nice of you to provide any help thanks

Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

so i have a dell inspiron 15 5000 laptop and i have been trying for past 2 weeks to get the graphics to work i have already used hackintool (no result) i tried coregraphicsfixup, whatevergreen, ig platform ids and stuff but i end up at sameplace everytime

it will be nice of you to provide any help thanks
Use hackintool, configure correct connectors and correct ig-platform-id

@Agamjot,

Please add the full specification of your laptop to your profile so we can help ..
You can add the information to your profile signature :-

https://www.tonymacx86.com/account/signature

See my signature (which includes a HP laptop) as an example, please include the laptop make and model type, CPU, IGPU & dGPU (if it has one) the amount of RAM and MacOS version.

If you require help please provide Proper Problem Reporting Files (PPRF) using the tool in this guide :-

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
Can you link any guide or walk me thru?

and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back