Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASROCK B250M performance
CPU
i5-7500
Graphics
R9 390
Hi Everybody,

I'm looking forward building my hackintosh... Got my components here and maybe someone could tell me if this works with hackintosh. Would be great :)

So I got:

GPU: SAPPHIRE R9 390 with 8GB

CPU: Intel I5 7500 Kaby Lake

Mainboard:ASRock B250M performance

Socket:LGA 1151

RAM: BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR4 2400mhz

So what you think :)

btw. I'm from Germany so please excuse my English

Hi Everybody,

I'm looking forward building my hackintosh... Got my components here and maybe someone could tell me if this works with hackintosh. Would be great :)

So I got:

The R9 390 may have problems but you can still try if your system works for you. You should try High Sierra or later versions of MacOS.

Hi Everybody,

So I got:

Try fake ID 67B01002, your device Id is 67B11002?

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 8.29.30 PM.png

Last edited:
HI ok I'm very new to that so how do I do that actually? :)
The Clover boot screen you can use the cursor arrows to go to the Options tab open it then go to Graphics.
Scroll to the fake Device ID it should look
Like this. 0x00000000, hit enter once and then use the backspace button to remove or erase the 0000s stop at the 0x. You should input 67B01002.
The final product should look like this 0x67B01002. When done hit enter again to scroll to return. Test boot it if it works you will have to repeat until you are installed then you can use clover configurator to set it permanently in Graphics settings.

The Clover boot screen you can use the cursor arrows to go to the Options tab open it then go to Graphics.
Scroll to the fake Device ID it should look
Like this. 0x00000000, hit enter once and then use the backspace button to remove or erase the 0000s stop at the 0x. You should input 67B01002.
The final product should look like this 0x67B01002. When done hit enter again to scroll to return. Test boot it if it works you will have to repeat until you are installed then you can use clover configurator to set it permanently in Graphics settings.

ok got some news... I installed Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6 successfully without adding any FakeID but now my graphics card is shown as a Display Device with 5mb vram. Tried adding this FakeId at clover but at boot the display glitched and ended up in Black/White flicker....

What can I do? Maybe this picture helps :D I took that screen with my hackintosh... the quality seems bad... hope you can read

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-09 um 01.13.25.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-09 um 01.13.25.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 43
ok got some news... I installed Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6 successfully without adding any FakeID but now my graphics card is shown as a Display Device with 5mb vram. Tried adding this FakeId at clover but at boot the display glitched and ended up in Black/White flicker....

What can I do? Maybe this picture helps :D I took that screen with my hackintosh... the quality seems bad... hope you can read
Do you have lilukext and whatevergreen.kext in clover/kexts/other folder?

Add those and try again with inject ATI and fake ID.

Do you have lilukext and whatevergreen.kext in clover/kexts/other folder?

Add those and try again with inject ATI and fake ID.

oh yeah I got it... that was easier than I thought :) I added 0x67B01002 to FakeID and in Graphics tab I changed Fb name to Radeon and set vram to 8000 and finally checked Inject AT. maybe someone needs it too.

Thanks A lot :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back