i5-9600K
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

after a long time i would try to get macOS mojave running on my pc. As far as i know the hardware is not the best to try this. I have a msi mpg z390 gaming edge ac motherboard with a nvidia geforce 1050 ti. I know that this card will not be supported by nvidia and mojave. Maybe i can switch to an amd rx 580?

The first thing i did was to create a bootable usb drive. I did not change any configuration for clover or put kexts somewhere. Before that i changed the uefi to the recommended settings (no v-td and so on...). When i started the installer in verbose mode i ended up with the error message: "AMFILoadTrustedKeysFromNVRam: no vram variable"

What i tried was to enable usb-owner and usb-injection. But that did not helped. I tried a few other things. Emulate kext and nvram=1024 but that didn't helped. The Problem for me is, that i not really understand where this comes from? Has it something to do with my graphics card?

Any help would be appreciated.

Got the system to run with High Sierra and some ACPI Patch i found here. I will make an instruction for the MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC in High Sierra installs.

Got the system to run with High Sierra and some ACPI Patch i found here. I will make an instruction for the MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC in High Sierra installs.

39/5000

I would be very grateful to you for that!

Hi,

i don't know. I put this thread online. But it seems that my post never get published. I think the admins blocked it in some way. I have put my files in the post. Maybe that's not allowed. The mainboard did work. But when you buy a new one, maybe it's better to pick another board. The wireless lan for example is not supported. And did not work. I didn't planned to build a hackintosh exclusive. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back