Contribute
Register

Need MultiBeast 3.3 - would s.b. please provide a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Vivobook S15 / x510UAR
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
either existing link to MB 3.3, or upload (after finding it on your HD)? I need exactly v. 3.3 because of specific bootloader and graphics kexts. No, current MB 3.8 does NOT work for me.

In general, Tony, I *strongly* recommend an expansion of MB which I think is beyond overdue: I understand in order to keep MB lean you strip old content with each update. The huge disadvantage is that newer quite often does NOT mean BETTER. What I suggest is a legacy strain of MB that is NOT getting stripped of old content, at least for a while and as long as some old files in the meantime proved to cause malfunction. To keep your webspace bandwidth down, the legacy strain of MB could be spread via Mirrorcreator, Sharebee, or even t*****t. Please consider!

At least please provide an archive for the older versions. As you are aware I am not the only one asking you ... :-|

In the meantime, somebody PLEASE post a link to MB 3.3.

Thank you,
Bugs

Last edited by a moderator:
bugsb said:
either existing link to MB 3.3, or upload (after finding it on your HD)? I need exactly v. 3.3 because of specific bootloader and graphics kexts. No, current MB 3.8 does NOT work for me.

In general, Tony, I *strongly* recommend an expansion of MB which I think is beyond overdue: I understand in order to keep MB lean you strip old content with each update. The huge disadvantage is that newer quite often does NOT mean BETTER. What I suggest is a legacy strain of MB that is NOT getting stripped of old content, at least for a while and as long as some old files in the meantime proved to cause malfunction. To keep your webspace bandwidth down, the legacy strain of MB could be spread via Mirrorcreator, Sharebee, or even t*****t. Please consider!

At least please provide an archive for the older versions. As you are aware I am not the only one asking you ... :-|

In the meantime, somebody PLEASE post a link to MB 3.3.

Thank you,
Bugs
All previous versions now available from the downloads forum - viewforum.php?f=198

Last edited by a moderator:
.. did you ever click onto that link you just posted .. :sick: ? Maybe magicians can dl MB 3.3 from there ... unless I'm blind only MB 3.7.2 is dlable from there right now ..

.. but I bet that will get repaired.

thanks!

- Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kexts & Enablers -> Graphics: ATI 1.6.32.12 Drivers
- Drivers & Bootloaders -> Bootloaders: Chameleon 2.0 RC5 - ATI Experimental (Kabyl r749)

eelhead said:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30019
.. does not exist. Working link? Or simply, what were you gonna say?

EDIT: did you mean viewforum.php?f=198?

Very cool - thank you! (I guess it was you).

bugsb said:
eelhead said:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30019
.. does not exist. Working link? Or simply, what were you gonna say?

EDIT: did you mean viewforum.php?f=198?

Very cool - thank you! (I guess it was you).

I fixed my link, must of copied wrong one while I was pasting.
Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back